Daughters of the American Revolution
monument (1910) at the White Plains Armory (1902), 35 South Broadway.
The monument marks the birth of the State of
to the Provincial Assembly of the state, which was meeting at the Westchester County Court House.
The Armory, built on the site of the old court house, is listed in the National Register of
Historic Places, 1980. The upper part of the monument's base is built of stones from the court house.